[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Page begin-transaction flushmode=manual didn't work

tim_ph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 11:54:24 EDT 2007

When transaction declaration is defined in my .page.xml like this
    <begin-conversation join="true" flush-mode="manual" />
the conversation didn't know about that in ApplicationHome code when I have end transaction declared in the code

  | @End
  | public void save() {
  |  super.persist();
  | }

but if I put flushmode to wire() call, it works out the way it supposed to be.

  | @Begin(join=true, flushMode=FlushModeType.MANUAL)
  | public void wire() {}

I assume it should work interactively both way (declare on page & in code). Let me know if I'm wrong, but this could be a bug in Seam 2.0.0Beta where flush-mode type is ignore. There are 3 FlushModeType in the system and only org.jboss.seam.annotations.FlushModeType is the correct one for @Begin tag.

Now, I know why Gavin hates that stupid decision by EJB 3.0 expert group as he clearly states that in Seam documentation :) Give them hell!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080065#4080065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080065