[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Jboss Portal 2.6 problems with API login and an URL request

jhuertas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 14:11:22 EDT 2007

Hello there!

I am using the API of 2.6 UserAuthenticationEvent to catch the login event.
I need to do a request to a portlet in the login moment, but all my portal are restricted only for an authenticated user, then I tried to do the request (into the onEvent method ) to my portlet using the URL class of java and the URLConnection, and a send the cookie of the session of jboss portal (JSESSIONID).
When I send a wrong cookie the request returns me the html of the login page(it is right), but when I send the cookie of the actual user (just logged in) the portal doesn't do anything and I don't receive any response of my request, the portal crash.

is there another way to do it, to call to process action method of a portlet from the onEvent method of the API.

Thanks a lot!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080116#4080116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080116