[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: dynamic cflow double call

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 15:10:18 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : 1 - As per section 10.4, by default the aop bindings are global to whole VM. What happens if aop is deployed after the deployments of ear? Would all aspectized ear be instrumented?
When using load-time weaving, if aop is deployed after the deployements of ear, it won't work. Since the weaving takes place during load-time, deploying aop before the ear file is the only way to ensure that the application will be loaded after the deployment of your aop file.

anonymous wrote : If not, can it be enfoced to do so!
I think that deploying a jboss-aop.xml to the deploy dir with prepare pointcut expressions should work. But I haven't tried it.

anonymous wrote : Should section 10.4 (below) include 'deploy-hasingleton' folder beside 'deploy' folder?

I think you are right, we will fix this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080138#4080138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080138