[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - TRACE [org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation] popRunAsIden

hvc1998 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 16:57:18 EDT 2007

Hello Im new to jboss. Can anyone help me. My application inserts data into a table. Whenever i click submit, it shows me "the page cannot be displayed". The operation completes successfully meaning it inserts the data. I am not sure why its giving me the page cannot be displayed error. I checked the log files and it gave me these logs.

TRACE [org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation] popRunAsIdentity, runAs=null
TRACE [org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation] clear, server=true

Would anyone here know if this is the cause of the issue or is there a bug in jboss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080162#4080162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080162