[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to apply Partial Refresh and drag and drop feature to th

praveenkumar82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 10:42:44 EST 2007

Hi,
    When I applied one of the theme which uses css file and images it worked. Is there a way to apply the partial refresh and drag and drop feature through only applying themes ( not using layouts and render sets). Is there a way to modify the css content so that these features get added. If there is a way to do so then please let me know the detailed steps and files to added and modified.
    Or else if the layouts and rendersets are compulsory to enable these features please let me know the steps and files involved in doing so.
   I am using JBoss portal CR1 bundle which uses Application server 4.2 and portal 3.2 version

Thanks,
PraveenKumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109540#4109540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109540