[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No session context for @WebMethod-call

jsolderitsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 12:43:50 EST 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : You need a file called standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml deployed in the meta-inf directory of the jar file containing your web service classes.  The contents of this file are described in the Web Services chapter of the reference docs.

I thought I was clear on this -- I did have this endpoint file included where it was supposed to be.

But as you pointed out in your reply to my new topic related to this subject, the problem turned out to be the service endpoint URL being wrong. Instead of AuctionServiceService, I needed to use jboss-seam-bay-jboss-seam-bay.

This usage was unexpected and not documented anywhere that I could see.

But with this information, I am able to get the demo seam-bay web service to act as expected.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109555#4109555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109555