[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - TestNG entityMnager question

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 2 08:46:55 EST 2007

Hello
First time using TestNG with Seam components.

Test class :

  | public class SimpleSearchCase extends SeamTest
  | {
  | 	EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	@BeforeClass
  | 	public void initEm() throws Exception
  | 	{
  |   	EntityManagerFactory emf =
  | 		   Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("trackUnit");
  |  	  em = emf.createEntityManager();
  | 	}

I am running test from Eclipse .
The project filesystem contains persistence.xml placed relatively in resources/META-INF/

The output :

FAILED CONFIGURATION: @BeforeClass initEm
  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named trackUnit
  | 	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:55)
  | 	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:33)
  | 	at com.avtohouse.test.SimpleSearchCase.initEm(SimpleSearchCase.java:20)
  | ... Removed 22 stack frames
  | SKIPPED: simpleSearch

How can I point persistence unit to TestNG ?

Thanks

P.S. Ant and seam-gen are not used.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109623#4109623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109623