[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - TaskInstance and ProcessInstance not ending

Sowmya Yellamilli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 03:25:20 EST 2007

Hi ,

In my processDefinition the taskNode before End-State is not ending....and so the process is not ending...I mean if I have 2 TaskNodes the one before end-state is not ending....If I have 1 taskNode that one is also not ending

Here is the processDefinition:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2" name="ManagerAllocation">

  AgentTrans

  AgentTrans
  QcTrans

 <start-state name="Start">

  </start-state>
 <task-node name="Process Maintanence Request">

  </task-node>
  <task-node name="Perform QC">

  </task-node>
 <end-state name="End Process" />