[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web based process designer

npe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 04:20:56 EST 2007

Actually I am working on some process designer web based. The goal of it is not the redevelop a GPD but to provide a easy and very simple way to configure a process with restricted functionalities (no fork for example). The idea is to still have the possibility to configure complex processes in our product by embedding jBPM but if you just want to define a simple process, then you have the web based PD to configure this.
Of course the functionalities of a process configured with this tool are very restricted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109733#4109733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109733