[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - What happened to the JBoss Eclipse IDE Portal Plugin?

z00k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 07:53:13 EST 2007

Howdy!

I was looking for a simple way to create new portlets without creating the whole structure by hand. I've already installed the JBoss IDE Plugin for Eclipse but nothing for portlet developers comes with it. So I asked google and got some info about the 'JBoss Eclipse IDE Portal Plugin'. There is even a Forum for that in the JBoss Forums but it's closed.

So what happened to it? Is there any alternative for what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

greetings

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109825#4109825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109825