[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Preprocessing constraints for pages

dmitriy.lapko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 09:10:42 EST 2007

Pete, can you please explain me, how can I customize reaction on org.jboss.seam.security.AuthorizationException for different situations?

For example, for login.seam I need redirect to welcome.xhtml if user is already loginned, for item.seam I need redirect to list.seam if parameter itemId is absent in request and so on.

For now I see only one configuration without considering where this exception occured:

    <exception class="org.jboss.seam.security.AuthorizationException">
  |         <redirect>
  |             <message severity="ERROR">You don't have permission to do this.</message>
  |         </redirect>
  |     </exception>

Did I understand you answer correctly? Or you meant something else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109856#4109856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109856