[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Configure Jboss 3.2.3 for MDB to listen to Remote Queue on W

jbossdevyp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 3 12:22:38 EST 2007

I would like to Configure Jboss 3.2.3 for MDB to listen to Remote Queue on Weblogic 8.1 .

I have already seen post (and tried ) on wiki about MDB talking to remote queue but not able to get successfully working also I have seen Jboss documentation but there is very short note on how to integrate non jboss JMS provider but not in detail.
Anyone has success? pl. help with detail steps.

Thanks
Jbossdevy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109944#4109944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109944