[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Juddi broken on 4.2.1 + 4.2.2

pleamon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 05:54:59 EST 2007

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, so feel free to move it.

I've been using jboss AS 4.0.5 GA and 4.2.0 GA and have been successfully using the juddi service as my uddi registry.  When I move to 4.2.1 GA or 4.2.2 GA I now get this:
ERROR [org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIServlet] org.jboss.ws.core.soap.TextImpl
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.core.soap.TextImpl
 at org.jboss.jaxr.juddi.JUDDIServlet.doPost(JUDDIServlet.java:120)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

There seem to be a few related posts/jira issues, but I'm not sure if they are the same issue or not.

Basically I'm trying to publish to the registry.  I've tried using various server configs, but even the 'all' config doesn't work.

Is this something that will be fixed in a future release?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110130#4110130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110130