[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to use a Seam component in swimlane assignment

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 08:58:24 EST 2007

Well, I tried something too complicated ... I have no need to use a swimlane, but just pooled actors on my task.

So I defined my task node this way :

<task-node name="validation">
  |     <task>
  |         <assignment pooled-actors="#{assignmentHandler.assignByRole('USAGE')}"></assignment>
  |     </task>
  |     <transition to="acceptation" name="ok"></transition>
  |     <transition to="refus" name="nok"></transition>
  | </task-node>

And it works well, datas in JBPM tables look OK.

Nevertheless when I use the taskInstanceList built-in component in my facelet, it returns an empty list. Any idea why ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110199#4110199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110199