[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax, conversation and multiple requests..

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 09:29:37 EST 2007

This is a known issue and is easily avoided.

Increase the value of your concurrent-request-timeout in your components.xml to a value that is suitable for your application. I've got mine set to 10000 meaning that I want all methods completed within 10 seconds.

If a method doesn't complete within this time *and* another method has been queued up behind it by Seam, then I will get the "Conversation ended" message.

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110211#4110211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110211