[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems

kaledev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 13:00:47 EST 2007

Yes, you did answer my question, thank you so much for pointing me to the tutorial I was referring to, as opposed to a different one like I was asking for. that's exactly what I wanted.

I definately did not mention anything missing from the tutorial at all either, thank you for pointing that out. All of my posts consisted of ramblings on about absolutely nothing. I asked no questions whats-so-ever. how careless of me.

So far the only person I have found to of gotten angry is you - I was making a statement that I did not want to fill up the forum with hundreds of questions if it could be avoided, out of consideration for other people. your posts in this topic have been nothing but rude and highly unhelpful. I would appreciate it if you would take your 'help' and leave. I think his highness could be satisfied elsewhere where everyone agrees with him and loves half-witted smart ass comments directed towards them every post.

I highly appreciate the others who have posted with their comments. I actually like coming to forums where people are friendly and help each other out and can get along.

I am not sure if you are saying it was me who accused you of something Lord Ronald or not because I don't even know you and never directed anything at you before. I am inclined to say that an "intelligent" person would be able to read a thread and actually understand the questions and comments...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110288#4110288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110288