[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remoting periodic exception.

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 14:07:09 EST 2007

The following produced the error, doesn't look unusual. It is the same as the several succeeding requests before it.

  | Tue Dec 4 11:01:57 PST 2007: Request packet:

As a result of this it is generating a error 400 poup dialog which as a result of the current way remoting works doesn't appear to be trappable.

Some questions though.

1.) Why are each of the response packets incrementing in conversation id?
2.) Why do sometimes when I make a request it appears I get pack an empty response followed by a valid response?

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : I haven't seen this before.  Are there any Javascript errors when this occurs?  I suggest you turn on debug mode so that you can examine the request packets that are being sent to the server to confirm that they are complete.  Debug mode is turned on like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110303#4110303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110303