[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - problem with new deployment and firefox

panchote do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 16:34:17 EST 2007

Hi, im a newbie and have succesufuly downloaded and run the JBoss portal. I've was following the quickstart guide and uploaded new content (quickstart.zip) and put a link to that content in the frontpage. Now i can access the content with opera and internet explorer 6 using wine but when i tried to acces that content clicking on the link with firefox (or netscape) i go again to the frontpage. Please i will appreciate ir very much if anyone can help me. Bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110347#4110347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110347