[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: When do you need to create additional instances of a por

afichtner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 21:30:56 EST 2007

Oh, I see.  Okay, thank you.  That makes sense.

However, I've just learned that it isn't just creating instances of external portlets that are failing.  I created a portlet inside of my war and have the same problem.  It keeps appending "ehealth." to the front of everything and so can't find it.

I am totally banging my head against the wall.  I tried blanking out the app-name in jboss-app.xml, but all that did was to start appending "." to the start of everything.

I've obviously got something set wrong.  Do you have any idea how I can tell it that the context to start from should be blank (not "ehealth" or ".")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110401#4110401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110401