[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation problem

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 04:23:22 EST 2007

Hi,

My scenario:
I got menu in page: Order, Search, ...etc.
When user goes into "Order" i start new nested conversation and here when user click on other link in menu like "Search" I want to ask him "Do you really want to exit?".

If yes I destroy conversation of my order and go to other page,
If not I want to go back to my order page and my conversation.

So far i done this:
in xhtml body, i added declaration unload to show new popup window.

and here is my function

  | function page_exit() {
  | 	var r=confirm("Do you want to exit order?");
  | 	if (r==true) {
  | 	}
  | 	else {
  | 		window.location.href = "http://localhost:8080/app/pages/order.seam";
  | 	}
  | }

And here is my trouble:
How can I go back to my existing conversation and return my page?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110444#4110444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110444