[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NamedQuery not known in Component

mirko27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 14:41:26 EST 2007

I did some tests and found out that we we`re accidently using @PersistenceContext to inject entitymanager at the time of testing. So Injection entitymanager from EJB-s also give same results - no createQuery or createNameDQuery functionaility work. So therefore seam is not setting up my entitymanager correctly.
So the question raises... what is wrong in my EAR deployment on glassfish? I have copied files components.xml and persistence.xml here, information should be sufficient. Any suggestions appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110651#4110651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110651