[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Thread pool for publishing messages

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 17:22:26 EST 2007

My application processes requests and one of the tasks they do is putting a message in a queue, for performing additional actions asynchronously.

Then, I've seen in traces that the trask of putting the message in the queue takes about 300ms on a considerable pertentaje. As the application thread is the one who is performing this task, I thought an additional thread pool could be configured to deal sith this task, so that the calling thread would only give the message to those threads and continue its execution in a faster way.

I'm using jboss messaging 1.4.0.SP1 with persistence and haven't done any particular changes in configuration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110682#4110682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110682