[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Which repository structure with Seam (glassfish + netbea

mouneyrac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 19:49:36 EST 2007

In fact I'm more interested to understand why, than to understand how to use or to do.
The JE55 booking example in Seam 2 is a Netbeans project (nbproject folder) and is recognized by netbeans 6. The name of this project is Glassfish Booking, so I guess it has been created for running intoGlassfish.
So I wondered why this project structure looks so different for my other project structure (with EJB module part+ Web Application part)
Thanks for your answers anyway :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110702#4110702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110702