[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Still having problems with java:comp/env lookups

emsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 06:27:19 EST 2007

Hi,

I still have problems with getting my local beans into java:comp/env.

In my application I have annotated Local beans in an ear - I will deploy the ear more than one time so I need my beans in the 'ear-name/' global-namespace.

I must also do some dynamic-lookups (non-annotated) using the EJBObject.lookup(..) (right?)  when doing this the local beans needs to be in java:comp/env (right?)

I still haven't been able to figure out how to achieve this ...

any pointers or examples would be very appreciated!

/Magnus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110803#4110803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110803