[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: CacheLoader is not notified when a POJO is modified

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 12:20:19 EST 2007

Nobody knows where can the problem for the exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: notifyObservers

?

I think it could be eventualy one library is needed ..

Resume of what have been done :
1 - annotation on POJO
2 - xml file for create MBean cache with cacheloader in /deploy
3 - use of cache in java code
4 - creation of jboss-aop.xml for annotation in /deploy
5 - creation of jboss-aop.xml for preparing POJO in meta-inf of EAR
6 - ant task for aopc the POJOs
7 - replace of AOP 1.5.1 by 1.5.2 on my Jboss 4.0.5 AS
8 - put library of JBossCache 1.4.1 SP3 in Jboss lib
9 - run and crash .. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110932#4110932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110932