[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is it possible to use JBoss EL as the default JSP EL in

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 14:02:10 EST 2007

We'd like to be able to use it with JSP too.  The last time I tried, the problem was not getting the JSP page to to use our EL factory.  I was able to hack it in.  The problem is that the JSP compiler tries to parse the EL expressions and would not accept our EL syntax changes.   It seemed to me that the fix for this is non-trivial and very unlikely to happen.  It's all the more reason to ditch JSP for Facelets.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110972#4110972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110972