[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embededding <h:dataTable> within <h:dataTable>

jtsimikas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 20:10:06 EST 2007

I actually got the inner and outer <h:dataTable> to work together.

After spending quite  a bit of time disecting the code line by line,
it turns out that the rendered attribute was the root of the problems.

  | ex.  rendered= "#{scsSectionDefinition.allowCriteria == 'Y'}"

Some of the edit fields include a rendered attribute.   Once I removed
the rendered attribute, everything works fine.  All data is submitted an set properly in the @DataModel component.

Now I'm just really baffled why does removing the rendered attributes fix my code.  Not to mention I really need to have the rendered attribute for some instances.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111062#4111062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111062