[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow & 3rd Party Site

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 21:56:05 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : I'm surprised, I think the pageflow scope state should have been maintained. But its hard to know why its not without seeing the application.

I also thought the pageflow scope should have been in the conversation.  I couldn't figure out what was causing it to not be there.  I am using Seam 1.2.0 patch 1 - so maybe something there...

Since I found a workaround quickly I haven't looked deeper into the Seam code to figure out why the pageflow scope is not there.  Maybe I'll get a chance when I upgrade to Seam 2.x - I have a comment in the code to look at it again.

Thanks for the suggestion on passing the conversation id around.

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111078#4111078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111078