[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss server 4.2.2.GA install (urgent)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 04:05:06 EST 2007

"thenk" wrote : thanks for all. I m glad for joined this comminity.
  | my secreen looks below  after click  http://localhost:8080/
  | is it right?
  |

  | JBoss Online Resources
  | JBoss Documentation
  | JBoss Wiki
  | JBoss JIRA
  | JBoss Forums
  | JBoss Management
  | Tomcat status (full) (XML)
  | JMX Console
  | JBoss Web Console

Yes, that's the default JBoss screen. Your JBoss server is now up and running.

You mean you want to create your first application? You might want to start going through the JBoss guide http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r1/html/index.html which explains various components in JBoss

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111131#4111131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111131