[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: String[] and jax-ws

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 07:05:51 EST 2007

"Christy" wrote : Hello to everybody!
  | I use JBoss 4.2.0.GA. I wrote web service and its method uses java.lang.String[] as input parameter. I generated stubs using wsconsume. But when I try to invoke this method type of input parameter is net.java.dev.jaxb.array.StringArray, not  java.lang.String[]. Why? Hpw can I solve this proplem? Thank you!
  | Kristina

Please post here you service endpoint interface / service implementation and the wsdl contract the jbosws stack generated for you so that we can better understand what's happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111197#4111197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111197