[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pagination with lazy loading for readonly tables, seamdi

petekol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 07:45:50 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : This is the JSF lifecycle, it is "needed". You could work around this by putting the query into a longer scope than request/event. This "problem" occurs in normal queries too.

  | We should probably merge the lazy loading code from seamdiscs into a seam module and build one for richfaces.

	<framework:entity-query name="discs" ejbql="select disc from Disc disc" scope="CONVERSATION" order="disc.name ASC" max-results="5"/>

<persistence:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
		auto-create="true" scope="CONVERSATION"
		persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/seamdiscsEntityManagerFactory" />

longer scope does not work for Query component.....it's DataModel handling makes it not possible

may be i do something wrong so can you point me exactly what should i do to fix the "problem". I think 3 counts + 2 selects is not for real applications but for showcases only

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111212#4111212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111212