[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: removing the default portal

lvcster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 08:24:56 EST 2007

I did a bit of googling, i managed to get rid of those tabs, except for the Login and Home. I think the problem might be indefault-object.xml.

The way i understand it, the indefault-object.xml defines the <parent-ref>,  as default.

How do i make my own <parent-ref> ? , and specify in the descriptor that it should reference my owm parent ref, not the default one?

Is it posible for folder server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\data to have multiple *-object.xml?

Somebody's help will highly be apreciated.

Thanks.
lvcster.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111221#4111221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111221