[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How hard to create visual representation of the relation

joe_jboss@freemansoft.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 09:11:36 EST 2007

I created a little program that stitches all of our process definitions together into a single summary view.      The auto layout piece is pretty bad but its not worth the time for us to fix it.

We have one large process with many subprocesses.  The document that resulted from the above program drove us to create two unit tests. One unit tests verifies that a subprocess definition exists with the same name as that referred to by each process state.  Another test verifies that each flow is referred to by at least one other flow in either an "in" or "out" relationship.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111239#4111239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111239