[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Communication between Business and Presentation Layer

jdwinne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 09:24:35 EST 2007

Did you ever found a solution for this?
I'm looking to do something similar. We have some presentation layer (based on seam) that is integrating with an EJB3 backend. If we create one ear for that it works great. But now we would like to put the presentation layer on a separate machine and have it communicate with another EJB3 server in the backend. Question is how to split the presentation layer from the business layer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111245#4111245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111245