[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - jndi standalone server

daniel.a.clark@verizon.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 15:48:45 EST 2007

I am trying to run the standalone jndi server and I have followed the following two documentation links to the letter.  I am getting the following error.  Any help would be appreciated.

Documentation Links Used
======================
http://jboss.org/?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102727

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-04-2002/jw-0419-jndi.html?page=4

Error
=====
0    [main] DEBUG org.jboss.naming.Naming  - Creating NamingServer stub, theServer=null,rmiPort=0,clientSocketFactory=null,serverSocketFactory=org.jboss.net.sockets.DefaultSocketFactory at ad093076[bindAddress=null]
        at org.jnp.server.Main.getNamingInstance(Main.java:301)
        at org.jnp.server.Main.initJnpInvoker(Main.java:354)
        at org.jnp.server.Main.start(Main.java:316)
        at org.jnp.server.Main.main(Main.java:104)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111323#4111323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111323