[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Multiple NIC deployment

bbharadwaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 8 10:09:02 EST 2007

Hi !!
My server has 2 ethernet interfaces with different Ip addresses(say.. IP1 & IP2).

I have deployed 2 web applications as WAR's in my JBoss server. (say.. WAR1 & WAR2)

My problem is that, I want to access application WAR1 only through IP1 & WAR2 only through IP2. (Note: I do not want to run a different instance of JBoss)

If anyone knows how to configure JBoss 4.2.0 to work as required above

Thanks in advance..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111384#4111384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111384