[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Not able to access web service via IP

aidndev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 8 17:43:21 EST 2007

Hi,

We are using JBoss-4.2.1.GA for deploying web services. When I access the web service using the GUI on local machine (localhost:8080 or IP:8080, both) it is working fine.

But when I try to access the server using IP:8080/ from a remote machine (over the network), it is not working. I have put a sysout as the first line in the called method, and it is not getting printed on console. The browser shows the "looking up IP" in the status bar and then "Done", without any action, while there is no exception or anything on server console.

I am using -b option to start the server.

Can anybody help me with this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111406#4111406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111406