[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Difference between Jboss Application Server and Jboss Me

dimitris@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 05:56:11 EST 2007

It's a matter of choice, really, you don't *have to* upgrade. You can stick with JBossMQ if that works well for you.

JBossMQ is our legacy implementation, well debugged and tested. It's phased out however beginning with JBoss 5. JBoss Messaging provides better performance/characteristics in clusterred environments and more.

But as I said, for simple usage, JBossMQ will be more than ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111440#4111440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111440