[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss products integration?

nitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 19:09:25 EST 2007

hi,

we're currently configuring a new server and we want to be able to use the following:

 - j2ee (servlets, ejbs)
 - hibernate
 - php (for the view part)

the server is running with windows xp os (its just a development server).

we want to use the JBoss AS 4.2.2 and after a few days of reading, downloading, installing and configurating i came up with the following questions:
(1) do we need to have the JBoss Web as well?  is it enough to use the JBoss Native 2.0.1 ? (in order to run php scripts)

(2) what will be the best way to use the jboss as a windows service: the java wrapper or the service.bat which comes with the jboss native?

(3) is it possible to use java objects from with in the php scripts?  i know that the php/java bridge works good, but i never tested it in this kind of environment before..   is there another (better?) way to do so?

thanks a lot,
nitzan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111490#4111490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111490