[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Why I can't start JBOSS 4.2.2GA?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 00:50:39 EST 2007

"jackhexy" wrote :
  | I caught the crux of the problem for i couldn't start the server.
  | There is a Equipment named 'nul' in dos ,but it was wrong in my windows system,maybe it was sabotaged.When I deploymented PostgreSQL 8.2,the wrong messages same to them in Jboss4.2
  | Finially,I judged the crux was at the windows system.I changed one windows system,Jboss and PostgreSQL were ok.

jackhexy,

Thank you, for coming back and posting the actual cause of the problem. That will help others, if they too run into similar issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111510#4111510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111510