[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Submit form and open results in new window

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 08:51:16 EST 2007

guys I have a paid subscription but I don't seem to be getting any response to my seam questions there - hopefully someone can respond me here for this one.

I have two pages (jsf/facelet); report-criteria.xhtml and report-pdf.xhtml. on report-criteria form I fill up few form fiends, and submit the form; then I would like report.pdf page to open up in a new window with query results utilising values on submitted page.

I am not sure, how I can submit the form and open next page in new window utilising the values entered. I am not sure what to use, h:commandButton, h:commandLink, s:link, s:button or what?

and do I must have a long running conversation here or, can it be done without it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111616#4111616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111616