[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Not able to access web service via IP

aidndev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 14:26:45 EST 2007

I can see the JBoss console, and can see wsdl's for our webservices.

I have added the following part to run.bat:

  |  -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=<External IP> -Djava.rmi.server.useLocalHostname=true

because the server is behind router.

1. If I call "run.bat" directly, it starts the webservices on localhost (127.0.0.1:8080).

2. If I call "run.bat -b <Internal IP>", I can see JBoss console and wsdl's from remote machine, but cannot access any webservice methods.

3. If I call "run.bat -b <Internal IP>", I get exception saying that the ports are already in use (they are not) and server does not start properly.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111741#4111741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111741