[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamTest Unit Tests Working...But Not Integration Tests

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 15:44:37 EST 2007

I hinted at this already, but I want to be clear about the structure of my project.  The overall structure of my project is a WAR file deployed to WebLogic.  In the WEB-INF/lib directory, along with all the third-party library files like Seam, etc will be two JAR files of my creation--a persistence JAR (which contains all my entities and some utility classes that use those entities) and a model JAR that contains all the Seam action classes that do all the work.  Both JARs are in the classpath of my test and have seam.properties in their respective META-INF folders, and it is a class in the model JAR that I am trying to test.  Then again, I am not actually testing any of my code since all I am calling is getValue("#{identity.loggedIn}");.

Now maybe none of this has anything to do with this issue, but since the SeamTest infrastructure is such a mystery, I thought I would mention it just in case.  Especially since the SeamTest stuff I tested successfully in IntelliJ relies on all the configuration files and compiled classes to be in a directory called test-build.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111757#4111757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111757