[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Update site ...

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 23:24:19 EST 2007

Hello,

I just read that JBoss Developer Studio is released.

As far as I understood it - please correct me if I''m wrong - this is a preconfigured bundle containing Eclipse, the former Exadel Studio and what you changed in it and much more.

Further it was my understanding that the important stuff - by that I mean the former Exadel Studio in its current version with additions for Seam, etc. - is also available for free, open source.

My problem is that I neither can't find a download link nor, preferable, an update site that provides me some shiny Seam development environment with code completion. So please give me a hint and post a link ;)

Last but not least I would like to thank all involved people for their awesome work. I'm really looking forward to using it!

Thank you very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111833#4111833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111833