[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WsConsume throws exception

kks_krishna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 06:05:13 EST 2007

Even if i am setting the correct path for the jar files, i am getting the NoClassFound error.

I am using the following versions:

JBoss : 4.0.5
Java : 5.0
OS : Windows XP

Step1 : I have created webservice and got the WSDL path in the server.
Step2: I have downloaded 2.0.2 native api for generating the client stubs.
Step3: I have extracted the zip files and put it in D drive and set the classpath for only that jar file.
Step: I opened the command prompt and typed >>weconsume <<wsdl name>>

Is this information enough?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111902#4111902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111902