[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect to a specific portal after login

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 06:30:33 EST 2007

Hello,

the PortalCommandFactory works now ! Thanks for your answers !

Sadly I have one effect with this solution. Starting position:

DefaultPortal -> Login -> CommandFacorty switches to DesiredPortal [ok]

After login the "DesiredPortal" displays on the screen, but the URL of the browser don't chage to DesiredPortal. So I have some side effects, like after refreshing the browser the portal turns back to the default portal.

How Can I change the url or how to tell the server to switch the url, too ?

greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111907#4111907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111907