[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Jdbc enrollment in Stateless session bean

guix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 07:00:29 EST 2007

I need to make changes through the same datasource in a Stateless saession bean to Entity beans and also some tables that do not have (and will not have) entity beans associated, thus I need to use jdbc.
Again, both through the same Datasource.

Looks like vene I get a jdbc connection through a lookup, jboss does not enroll the jdbc connection in the same transaction as the session bean.
Why not?

Thanks and best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111911#4111911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111911