[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JSR 88 Sample

sgd1977 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 07:37:54 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 4.0.5. Am a newbie. I need to write a client that deploys and undeployes (WAR, EAR) archives to/from JBoss using JSR88.

I need to know how I can create a deployment plan for
javax.enterprise.deploy.spi.DeploymentManager.distribute() call. It won't take null (as some application servers do). Is there a way I can generate a deployment plan using JBoss tools or where can I get a deployment plan from? Currently, I have no idea what JBoss is expecting and the JBoss JSR88 Javadoc isn't very helpful.

I've done this successfully before for WebLogic and OC4J.

Thanks,
Siddharth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111918#4111918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111918