[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Latest status of JBoss Seam and maven2?

jsolderitsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 10:04:58 EST 2007

I looked through forum postings and did some searching but I didn't find postings since Seam 2.0.0GA is out.

I built a little project out of seam-gen and I added in some custom code. With ant, this works fine.

Now I would like to set up a maven2 build capability out of the same code base. We are moving to a Continuous Integration environment using Hudson and maven2 is apparently useful in this context.

What is the quickest way to make this happen?

I would like to build the final ear deployable and also deploy it to a local JBoss (4.2.2).

Links and tips appreciated.

Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111963#4111963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111963