[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam developer availability

diwant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 10:43:35 EST 2007

I am finding that most Indian developers have had experience with Struts and JSP.  I would like to use Seam for a new product I am developing, but I am having difficulty finding people who have a working knowledge of Seam, or even of EJB 3.0 and JSF.

I would like your advice on the below two points.

1.  Are there people in Hydrebad/Pune/Mumbai that have experience in these technologies (Seam 2, EJB 3, JSF 1.2)?  How much does this talent go for?
2.  Should I move to Struts instead to develop the product (which will have a lifespan of at least 5 years) and forgo the conversations and smaller code of Seam for a faster ramp time with Struts?

TIA,
Diwant

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111975#4111975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111975